Monday, December 29, 2008

Sledding at Mountain Dell






Saturday I went sledding with my Dad, Miles, Andersons, and Brenda and Trevor. It took a long time to get to Mountain Dell, so we ate lunch on the way and watched "Horton hears a who", that we got for Christmas. When we finally got there I got out and there was this little tiny mountain and I went down it on my sled, and it was okay fun. Then we went to a really really really big mountain. I was able to climb to the top by myself, I even went faster than my dad and Miles. The first time I went down I said, "Weeeeeeeeeee!" and it was a long ride. I met a boy named James when I was climbing up the hill, almost to the top. He said, "Hello, what is your name?" I said, "My name is Tyson. I'm having fun sledding! What is your name?" We went down the mountain and I didn't see him again. After sledding all day Brenda came and told my dad that her car was stuck. We helped her get her car unstuck, then we went back to sledding! My dad and I and Miles went down together. Then he tried to get us boys to flip over. Miles flipped over the second time he tried. I stayed warm because I was wearing my snow pants, jacket, boots, gloves, a Holman Orthodontics hat, and some cool blue goggles my dad bought for me. I love going sledding. On Saturday I'm going snowmobiling!

No comments: