Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas activities

A few days ago we decorated the Christmas tree. One of my favorite ornaments is a tree with a picture in the middle of me! My other favorites are ones that play Christmas music. We have some Christmas window stickers. We have two gingerbread men. Me and my brother, Miles, we like to make the gingerbread men talk and go inside the candy house. We have a sticker candy house too. I'm going to tell a joke. What did the gingerbread house say to the gingerbread men? Here is what he said. Why do you have a chimney and I don't? How come? Okay, no reason.


At my school we had a Christmas program for all the parents. We did the poem "I took a lick of my peppermint stick" and many Christmas songs. I liked it when we sang to our principle, Mrs. Anderson. Some kids wore green bow ties and some wore red. Our teacher had made them out of paper and glitter. I like singing because it's fun. In these pictures I'm the one in the blue shirt.

No comments: