Thursday, December 11, 2008

Favorite games

In September my Mom made us marshmallow shooters. We took them to the cabin and shot mini-marshmallows all over the place. We like it when we play them like trumpets, it makes really loud sounds!



My favorite games are Monopoly and Dino Wars. I like them because I get to play with my mommy. I love playing them so much that I play almost every day.
I usually win on all the games, but my mom usually wins chess. That's another game that I like too. I'm excited to get the big Star Wars Monopoly for Christmas. I'm excited to play it. I learn subtraction and you use the money to subtract and get money from the bank. Monopolies are when someone buys all of the same thing, then when someone lands on it, you get more money, double!
Dino War. I like comparing numbers and seeing which one is higher. Sometimes when I can't get my mom or brother to play with me, I play by myself. I usually win.
I like soccer too. My team usually wins, sometimes. I like being goalie, because I'm good. Only a couple of times I've missed the ball. I like playing with my team, the green lightning bolts.



When we play sticker powers we pretend that they can shoot and do other stuff. Miles, Kayla, and I put stickers on our arms and run around and push on them like buttons. We think it's fun.
I like playing at my friends houses. I like it when we invite others over too. It's really fun. I like it when we play games when I go to my friends houses.

No comments: